I’m a highly experienced and creative freelance makeup artist in London. My work ranges from makeup and body painting through to master classes, teaching and HD brows. My areas of expertise include makeup for TV & film, celebrity makeup, special effects, high fashion and beauty, bridal and body art.
I am friendly, flexible and detail orientated. Having trained and undertaken my specialist degree almost a decade ago, I have the ability and skill to add to the success of any creative team on all nature of projects – delivering a high quality job, on time, every time. Having achieved a PTLLS and A1 Assessors Award, I also lecture, teach and assess students at various private and further education colleges in London. My students develop their skills and confidence whilst completing their qualification before continuing in further learning or getting a job.
I keep my finger on the pulse of new product developments, and have a great knowledge of cosmetics and how to apply them in all types of work. By way of example, I am now a fully qualified HD brow technician.
I am fully mobile and able to travel throughout London, nationally and internationally. My attention to detail means a perfect result every time in all areas from a flawless natural look to full on glamour and across the range of special effects. So if you’re looking for a freelance makeup artist in London, or indeed anywhere else, please feel free to contact me.
Tamara’s work to date includes:
• Headed Makeup artist team for KDA ft Tinie Tempah & Katy B (Official music chart No 1) 9 dancers 60’s modern makeup look
• Makeup artist for FunX radio commercial in the Netherlands (Riff Raff Productions)
• Face & body painter at Oxfam Oxjam takeover festival
• Makeup artist for Scripin’ advert (TV commercial)
• Makeup Artist for a ‘limited edition’ Coffee Table Book called ‘The world is your burger’ by David Michael
• Makeup & body art painter for Lost Boys entertainment music video with Fabien Secon ft.Scorcher
• Afro Live Avant Garde Makeup and Hair Competition winner 2012
• Makeup for London Fashion Week (LFW) 2011-2012 – off schedule shows and Vogue advert
• Visa 2012 Olympics team experience advert and commercial sponsored by Nokia
• Celebrity makeup for Tinie Tempah , Katy B , Grace Chatto, Scorche, Dr Sandra Scott, Rick Edwards, Tinchy Stryder, Angie la Mar (comedian), Tessa Sanderson, Vernon Coaker and Linda Bellingham
• Credited on IMDb in 2011 and 2012
• MTV makeup 2010-2012
• Makeup artist on television show C4 Tool Academy 2012